The sheer bombardment of flavours in one’s mouth through native Indian dishes is quite exquisite considering the preparation itself is a part of the dinning pleasure. Sourcing Indian cuisine ingredients can be seamlessly availed through our groceries section where all of the Indian grocery online Singapore ingredients are readily available. Preparing your new favourite Indian dish is just a step away from the comfort of your home.
Every Indian dish happens to be made with love, filled with flavor and the end product is quite satisfying. While the cooking experience might be a variable parameter, sourcing the ingredients is quite easy. One can seamlessly navigate through our extensive catalogue of Indian grocery online shopping Singapore ingredients where you can find items such as ready to eat pav bhaji, pulses, dal, all types of Indian powders & spices, wheat, rajma, Chana and so much more. All of which are delivered within 4 days from placing the order.
Pav bhaji, butter chicken, biryani, dal fry is just a few of the prominent Indian dishes widely recognized. Through the surplus Indian grocery’s online ingredients available, a famous vegetarian dish is known as “Chana masala” from Indian kitchen can be prepared easily.
Here is a recipe that we would like to share for Chana Masala
1 kg chickpeas.
One spoon of ginger garlic paste
Two shredded onions.
Salt (according to taste)
1-2 tablespoons of Chana masala powder.
One spoon of coriander and cumin powder.
Amchur powder (according to taste)
Red chilli powder (according to taste)
· Soak 1 kg of chickpeas in water for 8-10 hours, after which transfer the soaked chickpeas to a cooker.
· Add on tea water till the chickpeas the wholly submerged. Switch on the stove and add one spoon of ginger garlic paste, two shredded onions, salt (to taste) and close the cooker till you hear 7-8 whizzes.
· Once it’s done, add on two big squashed tomatoes, 1-2 tablespoons of Chana masala powder, one spoon of cumin and coriander powder and a dash of amchur powder ( according to the taste), and a touch of red chilli powder.
· Simmer the mixture and add on chopped mint leaves and moderate accordingly with the ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil for at least 3-4 minutes until ready.
· Serve accordingly either with rice or with flatbreads.
(note – do measure all the ingredients according to taste and desire)
Shop for your ingredients here: https://www.eclectiqueconcepts.com/groceries